Installation Guide fails to build after tex-common upgrade

Hi,

Not filing a BR yet as this may just be a timing issue.

Yesterday I upgraded to tex-common (1.4) and after that the Installation
Guide fails to build its PDF version for at least English, Portuguese and
Korean (see below). The command that fails is (creates a .dvi file):
   jadetex install.en.tex

It looks like this may be due to the dropped support for obsolete font
search paths as documented in NEWS.
This surprises me a bit as we only use official Debian Packages. Could it
be that tex-common slipped through earlier than related updates in other
packages?

For now I'll just downgrade to version 1.3 of tex-common.

Cheers,
FJP

Overview of the TeX packages used for the Installation Guide:
hlatex-fonts-base         1.0-3.1
jadetex                   3.13-7.1
latex-hangul-ucs-hlatex   3.1.1-4
tetex-base                3.0.dfsg.3-5
tetex-bin                 3.0-30
tetex-extra               3.0.dfsg.3-5
tex-common                1.4

===================================
This is pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
 %&-line parsing enabled.
(./install.en.tex
JadeTeX 2003/04/27: 3.13

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/ptm/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `T1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 1.

Elements will be labelled
Jade begin document sequence at 20
(./install.en.aux) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/tipa/t3ptm.fd)
No file T2Acmr.fd.

! LaTeX Error: This NFSS system isn't set up properly.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.20 {48\p@}}
             \Node%
No file TS1cmr.fd.

! LaTeX Error: This NFSS system isn't set up properly.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.20 {48\p@}}
             \Node%

! LaTeX Error: File `nameref.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.
<read *>

l.20 {48\p@}}