Re: Installation Guide fails to build after tex-common upgrade

On Don, 12 Apr 2007, Frans Pop wrote:
> Yesterday I upgraded to tex-common (1.4) and after that the Installation
> Guide fails to build its PDF version for at least English, Portuguese and

Fixed in 1.5, see bug reports 418667, 418674, 418732.

> This surprises me a bit as we only use official Debian Packages. Could it
> be that tex-common slipped through earlier than related updates in other
> packages?

More or less like this. This upload of tex-common already was for the
time when texlive replaces tetex completely in unstable. But the texlive
upload will happen only today or tomorrow.

> For now I'll just downgrade to version 1.3 of tex-common.

Or 1.5, should already be available.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SCREMBY (n.)
The dehydrated felt-tip pen attached by a string to the 'Don't Forget'
board in the kitchen which has never worked in living memory but which
no one can be bothered to throw away.