Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2634 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-bin texlive-bin/debian texlive-bin/texmf texlive-bin/texmf/tpm

On Fre, 06 Apr 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Added:
>    texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/texmf/
>    texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/texmf/tpm/
>    texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/texmf/tpm/bin-dvipos.tpm
>    texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/texmf/tpm/collection-binextra.tpm
> Modified:
>    texlive-new/trunk/all/debian/CHANGES.packaging
>    texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/debian/changelog
> Log:
> * texlive-bin: drop updated collection-binextra.tpm and bin-dvipos.tpm
>   into the source package tosolve the missing dvipos problem.

This should solve the dvipos problem. What should be noted that this is
the first time that I just replace a file *already present* with a
file in this way. I haven't tested it, but the copying should overwrite
the file from the .orig.tar.gz and add bin-dvipos, this way it should be
included.

Should.

Tests after I have more time.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
KIRBY MISPERTON (n.)
One who kindly attempts to wipe an apparent kirby (q.v.) off another's
face with a napkin, and then discovers it to be a wart or other
permanent fixture, is said to have committed a 'kirby misperton'.