[texlive] babels hebrew font jerusalem not available

Hi Team Debian Tex,

I am attempting to typeset a document that contains
some hebrew text.  I had previously choosen the
texlive over the tetex suite.

Following the description in "The LaTeX Companion", I
used the babel package, and selected
[hebrew,greek,english], but it complains that it can't
find the `jerus10' font (file missfont.log: "mktextfm
jerus10").

Removing the hebrew option, and commenting out the
foreignlanguage command for the hebrew portions,
allows me to typeset the document without the hebrew
portions.
The Greek sections look good.

Using dselect, I found the ivritex package, but it
depends upon tetex, and attempting to install it would
remove the texlive suite.

What recommedations do you have for getting the
Jerusalem fonts installed?  Should I go to CTAN,
download them, and install it manually?  Or, am I just
missing something simple?

Peter

| Peter P. Eiserloh                                      |