Problems found while inspecting 2005->2007 debdiffs

Hi,

here's a list of issues I found while looking at debdiffs between the
latest texlive packages in unstable and the newest on my system, in
chronological order:

- general:

  * I don't completely understand the output of tex-filter-debdiff.py.
    On the one hand, files like config.xyp are only listed in the
    "computed by" section.  On the other hand, config.bakoma, which
    seems to have undergone exactly the same changes as config.xyp, is
    not filtered, but listed in the top, see

    http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive-base-bin.fdebdiff2005

- texlive-base-bin:

  * Lots of config.<printer> files exist in TEXMFDIST and
    TEXMFSYCONFIG

  * texdoctk.dat is still a symlink in TEXMFDIST, but the file in /etc
    is in a kpse location, too

Oh, well - that's just a beginning, but I think I rather send this now.
I don't know whether I will have time for more this weekend.

Gruß, Frank