Re: alpha building reborn - texlive-bin breakage poppler help

Hi Frank!

On Mit, 31 Jan 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> sed -e '/build-dep;texlive-bin/ s@\(libpoppler-dev\)@\1 (>=0.5.4)/

Umpf, something like this I was expecting ..

> The method getObjStr has been added somewhere between the version in sid
> and experimental.
>
> I guess we can just disable building of pdftosrc for now, to be able to
> compile it without tweaking the build environment.  As soon as etch is
> released, we'll get libpoppler1 in sid, I'm sure.

Or we go for experimental anyway?

What is pdftosrc BTW, is it installed? I don't see it anywhere?

So it might be better to get it compile without pdftosrc, but the rest
does compile without experimental poppler?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
QUOYNESS (n.)
The hatefulness of words like 'relionus' and 'easiephit'.