[Launchpad] Finish your Launchpad registration

Hi,

I just received this "Finish you Launchpad registration" e-mail.  I am
sure that I did not request this in 2007, maybe earlier.  No idea why it
arrives now.

I just clicked on it, and I was asked for a new password and
confirmation - in other words if someone else tried to activate an
account under my name, he managed, but it's under my control.

Whatever,
Frank

--- Begin Message ---
Hello!

Thank you for registering at Launchpad. To complete your registration,
please follow the instructions here:

   https://launchpad.net/token/TrttrPgT3rKPKL4cMkTP

Launchpad is a suite of applications for open source developers,
including easy Web-based translation and bug management. We'll be
adding new features based on your suggestions, so feel free to
contact us on #launchpad on irc.freenode.net with your ideas.

Thanks
The Launchpad team

--- End Message ---