Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2229 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-base/debian

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote:

> Hm, I once said that doing it from the tetex packages would save us NEW
> processing.  But NEW processing is pretty fast these days.
>
> Actually the reason why I did it in texlive was that I want to get
> familiar to its structure, and play with it.

Apropos play, can you tell me why it didn't work as I wanted?

It creates tetex-bin and tetex-extra packages, luckily with working
versions: 2005 > 3.  But it doesn't pick up any of dependencies (this
must be a problem in tpm2deb-source.pl)