Re: [Therion] texlive support in therion

OK, it seems that which texlive-base contains cm font it does not
have cs font. I can't see anything which obviously does have this
(what is cs?).

CS are central european TeX fonts we use (cs is in fact former czechoslovakia iso country code).

If I change /etc/therion.ini to have
tex-fonts raw cmr10 cmti10 cmbx10 cmss10 cmssi10
in it then texlive seems to process caves fine.

Correct. Then it does not use CS fonts any more.

But I digress. If someone can explain the font issue in terms of
dependencies or changes to therion then I think we have texlive
support sorted.

There are two possibilities:

1. Comment out line 79 in thtexfonts.cxx and it should no more depend on CS fonts.

2. Add dependency to texlive-lang-czechslovak package (which contains CS fonts).

Regards, S.