Re: texlive support in therion

[ CCing you, as it seems necessary according to Norbert's mail ]

Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote:

> In fact it barfs in exactly the same way as tetex does by running out
> of main-memory on one of my larger caves. (and ignoes me when I change
> main_memory = 1000000 to
> main_memory = 1500000  in /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf )
>
> still giving the error:
> TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=1000000]

Did you rebuild the formats? If not, it is perfectly normal that nothing
changed.

Besides, you should not modify /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf directly, but
instead make your changes in /etc/texmf/texmf.d/ and use update-texmf
(see section 2.4 of the document TeX-on-Debian shipped in tex-common).
Then, you should rebuild the formats with 'fmtutil-sys --all' (as root).

--
Florent