Re: texlive support in therion

Hi Wookey!

I already send some time ago an email explaining the situation, but you
didn't get it directly, because your mail-follow-up header is set to the
therion list and me, but does not include you!!!

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007, Wookey wrote:
> ! I can't find file `csr10'.

The cs fonts are in texlive-lang-czechslovak

I attach my original email which suggests the dependency line.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
AASLEAGH (n.)
A liqueur made only for drinking at the end of a revoltingly long
bottle party when all the drinkable drink has been drunk.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all!

On Sam, 23 Dez 2006, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> P.S. May be it helps, here is listing of all TeX files, we include in
> therion win32 binary distribution (i.e. all files therion really needs):

Perfect, this did help a lot: So you need:
	- texlive-base
		for the fonts
	- texlive-metapost
		for metapost
	- texlive-base-bin
		for pdfetex
	- texlive-lang-czechslovak
		for the czech/slovak version of the fonts

Since texlive-base depends on texlive-base-bin, something like
	texlive-base, texlive-metapost, texlive-lang-czechslovak
Since you depend on tetex-bin and tetex-extra I would suggest the
following:

Depends: texlive-base | tetex-bin, texlive-metapost | tetex-extra,
		texlive-lang-czechslovak | tetex-extra

or, if the czech encoded fonts are not essential, then

Depends: texlive-base | tetex-bin, texlive-metapost | tetex-extra
Recommends (or Suggests): texlive-lang-czechslovak | tetex-extra

Thanks a lot and all the best

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena