Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi Taco!

(BTW: Sorry for bothering with all this, and thanks for the support!)

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
What else would make sense?
- cont-tmf.zip
- cont-fnt.zip
- cont-img.zip ???
- cont-ext.zip ???
The most important ones (besides cont-tmf) are cont-fnt and cont-ext.
cont-img is nice, but not that important (only a few example images).

Are all of them DFSG free? cont-tmf I know, about the others I don't
know.

as far as we know, they're all free (at least, before adding something to the ext file, taco tests the structure etc etc); the third party modules are collected on the context wiki, fetched from there and merged into the ext zip (as well as uploaded automatically to ctan)

Hans