Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi Taco!

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Nup, doesn't work:
	kpathsea: Running mktextfm texnansi-uplr8a
Is this a context problem or do I have some fonts missing?

Probably a case of fonts missing. Those fonts are in cont-fnt.zip that
is not in TeXLive (nor will it be added anytime soon). But FWIW, this
means the bits you do have installed, do work as expected.

Ok. Would it make sense to pack them together with the cont-tmf.zip in
the Debian context package?

That depends on whether you want your packages to be one-on-one compatible with TeXLive or not, and that is something you should
decide for yourself. From my side this is a no-brainer: the more
context support, the better.

Best, Taco