Re: SVN tex-common commit: r1702 - in tex-common/trunk: debian scripts

> Hi Frank! Hi all!
>
> On Son, 08 Okt 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
>> > . add a dependency texlive-common -> ucf
>>
>> tex-common already depends on ucf, so this shouldn't be necessary.  In
>
> Good.
>
>> > . version dependency on tex-common >= 0.32
>>
>> Yup.
>
> Can we get 0.32 out *soon* ...?

Just uploaded.  Fine with debianize-updmap and tetex-bin-upgrade

> instances of this line:
> nonbin_installfiles=$(foreach script,$(nonbin_scripts), scripts/$(script))
> nonbin_installfiles=$(foreach script,$(nonbin_scripts), scripts/$(script))
>
> Or is this a typo?

I guess I first wanted to treat the non-executable files differently,
copied the line, then forgot it.  It doesn't harm, but I've removed it
in my local copy (after releasing 0.32)

> Finally: Do you think we can get tex-common 0.32, texlive with all the
> current changes (debianize-updmap in tex-common, tetex-upgrade script)
> into testing? I some of them can be defined as RC (tetex upgrade) so we
> could go for urgency=medium???

I set medium.  I took the freedom to do that, because I think the
collection of important issues (TEXMFDIST order, debianize-updmap and
tetex-bin-upgrade) together makes it really important to go into
testing.  Moreover, I guess texlive will show up somewhere in the
release notes as a new package, and we can expect that among those users
who don't just do dist-upgrade on the command line, but fire up an
interactive aptitude session, many will switch to texlive at the same
time.  Therefore, I actually think this one *is* RC.