debian context updates

Hi all!

I have uploadedanother repetition, this time with new package splitting:
package context:
	all the normal stuff as before
package context-nonfree
	currently only the cowfonts
package context-doc-nonfree
	all the pdf documentation from below, plus style.pdf and
	details.pdf which Hans suggested.

So the context package has changed as it now suggests both
context-nonfree and context-doc-nonfree.

The tarball for context-nonfree has changed, as it only contains the
cowfonts.

And context-doc-nonfree is new.

On Fre, 22 Dez 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> aleph.pdf      mfonts.pdf    mtexfont.pdf  show-dem.pdf  show-pap.pdf
> cont-eni.pdf   minstall.pdf  mtexutil.pdf  show-exa.pdf  show-pre.pdf
> cont-enp.pdf   mmakempy.pdf  mtexwork.pdf  showfont.pdf  showunic.pdf
> eppchtex.pdf   mp-cb-en.pdf  roadmap.pdf   show-gra.pdf  tiptrick.pdf
> example.pdf    mp-ch-en.pdf  setup-en.pdf  show-mag.pdf
> metafun-p.pdf  ms-cb-en.pdf  show-art.pdf  show-man.pdf
> metafun-s.pdf  mtexexec.pdf  showcase.pdf  show-not.pdf

I will upload the stuff to Debian now, as it seems pretty stable,and
etch is frozen anyway.

In the meantime, it is available at the usual place.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
IPSWICH (n.)
The sound at the other end of the telephone which tells you that the
automatic exchange is working very hard but is intending not actually
to connect you this time, merely to let you know how difficult it is.