Re: dh_installtex bug????

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 12:21 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:

> > I would say dh_installtex should use accept everything that fmtutil
> > accepts. And if I understand parse_line() correctly, then only whitspace
> > characters are not allowed in format names. Actually, they might evevn
> > be allowed when properly quoted.
>
> So, suggestions for a matching regexp?

I don't fully understand your suggestion, but I would have tried
something like this:

ie take as many non-white sapce characters as possible starting at the
begining of the line where the first character is neither '#' not white
space.

> But be notified that the extracted text will later be used in the
> postinst script (and postrm) to generate the formats. So I would prefer
> if SPACES (etc) are NOT dealt with, because this breaks the for loop...

I don't want to care about spaces in format names, either. :-)

cheerio
ralf