Re: Bug mass filling

On 20.10.06 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

Hi,

> > Thanks. Should be rather easy to fix. What about the warning:
> >
> > W: pfb2t1c2pfb source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.6.2 (current is 3.7.2)
> >
> > Is it sufficient to change the control file? Where can I find the
> > changes in the Stanard?
>
> /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz
>
> (on an up-to-date sid system, of course)

hille@kloetzer:~ $ dput pfb2t1c2pfb_0.3-2_i386.changes
Uploading package to host ftp-master.debian.org
<snip>
Uploading to ftp-master (via ftp to ftp-master.debian.org):
  pfb2t1c2pfb_0.3-2.dsc: done.
  pfb2t1c2pfb_0.3-2.diff.gz: done.
  pfb2t1c2pfb_0.3-2_i386.deb: done.
  pfb2t1c2pfb_0.3-2_i386.changes: done.
Successfully uploaded packages.
Not running dinstall.

Lets what will happen. I guess it's to late for testing anyway. Yes,
I used urgency low.

H.
--
Start the day with a smile.  After that you can be your nasty old self again.
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/