Re: upload of texlive-lang and texlive-doc with minimal changes, but new maintainer

On Mit, 06 Sep 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
[..]
> texlive-lang (2005.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
>   * texlive-lang: blacklist (bin-)cslatex, (bin-)csplain, and
>     hyphen-czechslovak as they contain undistributable parts (the former 4)
>     or depends on these parts (the last one).
[..]

> The last change probably will create a bit of problems, but after
> discussion with Frank I have decided that it is a good time to blacklist
> cslatex and friends for now, since I am rebuilding .orig.tar.gz anyway.
>
> This change means that there is *NO* support for czech and slovak
> language in texlive. No hyphenation patterns (as they depend on
> t1code.tex which is not distributable), no cslatex whatsoever.
>
> If someone on the list has a different opinion, please speak up soon.

If nobody is against this move than I will do the upload myself (yeahh,
my first).

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
BRECON
That part of the toenail which is designed to snag on nylon sheets.