Re: upload of texlive-lang and texlive-doc with minimal changes, but new maintainer

> On Mit, 06 Sep 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> [..]
>> texlive-lang (2005.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
>>   * texlive-lang: blacklist (bin-)cslatex, (bin-)csplain, and
>>     hyphen-czechslovak as they contain undistributable parts (the former 4)
>>     or depends on these parts (the last one).
> [..]
>>
>> The last change probably will create a bit of problems, but after
>> discussion with Frank I have decided that it is a good time to blacklist
>> cslatex and friends for now, since I am rebuilding .orig.tar.gz anyway.
>>
>> This change means that there is *NO* support for czech and slovak
>> language in texlive. No hyphenation patterns (as they depend on
>> t1code.tex which is not distributable), no cslatex whatsoever.
>>
>> If someone on the list has a different opinion, please speak up soon.
>

> If nobody is against this move than I will do the upload myself (yeahh,
> my first).

Hm, the mail Petr sent to me today (just forwarded it to the bug and
list) indicates that he's planning to release a fixed version without
code changes end of september.  Do as you like, bumping the upstream
version isn't a big deal.

Frank Küster