Re: SVN tex-common commit: r1492 - in tex-common/trunk/debian: . po

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 14.07.06 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> > Would you be so kind to do it...or give me a short HOWTO. I'd do
>> > it then.
>>
>> You have the tex-common/debian directory checked out with write
>> access, that is with svn+ssh..., correct?
>>
> No, until now I used the anonymous method:
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/debian-tex//tex-common/trunk tex-common
>
> I tried now the ssh method (after knowing that I have an ssh login on
> the svn server)
>
> svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/debian-tex/make-texfontpkg/trunk/ make-texfontpkg/
> svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/debian-tex/make-texfontpkg/trunk'

The path for svn+ssh is different:

svn+ssh://frank@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/tex-common/trunk

I don't know whether the username is necessary, but there's an
additional "svn" path component.

Anyway, I have committed the latest Czech update yesterday.  It was in
my local copy already.

Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)