dh_installtexfonts deprecated ... comments on shell script

Hi friends!

I would like to replace dh_installtexfonts by a shell script calling
dh_installtex so that we have to care only for one script.

I plan to kill this script anyway soon, but in the meantime we could use
the following shell script. Please give suggestions, improvements etc:

#!/bin/bash
#
# dh_installtexfonts

echo "dh_installtexfonts is deprecated. Please use dh_installtex!" >&2
echo "This is a shell script converting the call syntax for " >&2
echo "dh_installtexfonts into the syntax for dh_installtex." >&2

newargs=""
for i in "$@" ; do
    case "$i" in
    	--flavor=*)
	    foo=$(echo "$i" | sed -e 's/--flavor=/--flavor=map:/')
	    newargs="$newargs $foo"
	    ;;
	Map=*|MixedMap=*|map=*|mixedmap=*)
	    foo=$(echo "$i" | sed -e 's/=/,/')
	    newargs="$newargs map=$foo"
	    ;;
	*.cfg|*.cfg=*)
	    newargs="$newargs mapfile=$i"
	    ;;
	*)
	    newargs="$newargs $i"
	    ;;
    esac
done

dh_installtex $newargs

BRADFORD
A school teacher's old hairy jacket, now severely discoloured by chalk
dust, ink, egg and the precipitations of unedifying chemical
reactions.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff