Re: debian-tex project, members, svn, testing needed

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 12:10:47PM +0100, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>
> > I have merged the tetex and texlive repositories into one on
> > 	debian-tex
> > 	http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex
> > 	svn://svn.debian.org/debian-tex/
>
> I think this is rather svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/. At least,
> the latter works here for checkout (I am not yet in the debian-tex Unix
> group on costa).

Either works for svn.  Only the version with the extra /svn/ works for
svn+ssh.

I'm not in the debian-tex group yet, either.

Any ideas when the changes will propagate, Norbert?

If it's not by the morning, then we'll have to delay the switch-over.

   Julian