webSVN diff display (was: pkg-tetex-commits list)

Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net> wrote:

> Hi Frank (and all),
>
> How many people make use of the pkg-tetex-commits list?  Should we
> continue to send full diffs there or abandon it in favour of svn diff?

I've used it only rarely.

And I'd probably use it not at all if I found out how to get
side-by-side or unified diffs out of webSVN.  side-by-side diffs are
available for "Compare with previous", but not when selecting particular
revisions for comparison:  This gives an ugly "red/green background"
diff.

Debian Developer (teTeX)