debian-tex Project application

Dear Alioth Administrators!

I have just now applied for a package
	Debian TeX Task Force
	debian-tex

I would immediately ask the following questions:
- please activate svn, we will deactive cvs.
- Is there an option to do the transition from
	pkg-tetex svn -> debian-tex svn
  so the whole svn repository should be transferred. Or is there another
  option?
  (Before doing this we should announce this to
  debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org so that no commits are done!)

  After this I want dump the pkg-texlive svn and reload it into the
  new debian-tex repository. I know that the revision numbers will
  be mixed up, but I don't care for now as the TeX live packages
  are quiet new. The history will come.

  Could you assist in this transfer?

- Finally a question I don't know wether you are responsible or not:
  We also want to merge the two mailing lists
	debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org
  and
	pkg-texlive-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org
  into one new
	debian-tex@lists.debian.org
  or
	debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
  (the exact name is under discussion on the debian-tetex-maint ML).

  Is there an option to make the old two lists an alias for the
  new list as soon as the new one is established?

  For the texlive packages is it not so serious (as they are up to now
  only in experimental), but the tetex ml is in the control file of
  tetex as maintainer in sarge.

Thanks a lot for your help and cooperation and all the best

`If there's anything more important than my ego around, I
want it caught and shot now.'
                 --- Zaphod.