Re: new lmodern package

On Die, 07 Feb 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> I have 0.6.14 from sarge. I never use it, mainly because back when the
> teTeX sources were still in a CVS repository, I tried cvs-buildpackage,
> and it didn't suit my needs at all, and I have developed my own workflow
> using only dpkg-buildpackage or pbuilder.

ok, the advantage of svn-buildpackage is that it
- warns you/does not continue if you have changed files
- exports the files so that there are no .svn stuff in the debian
  package
- tags, runs lintian, buildpackage etc

But if you are happy with your scripts, its ok.

> I guess I can also simply unpack the orig.tar.gz, copy the debian
> directory and start with that, right?

Yes, completely, nothing changed otherwise

POLBATHIC (adj.)
Gifted with ability to manipulate taps using only the feet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff