Registration of Tetex suplied fonts

Tetex has really nice fonts.  Many of those have equivalents in the
xfonts packages but some don't.  In particular, xfonts lacks a good
black letter font.  tetex-extra supplies the excellent ams-euler and
ygoth fonts.  Those are among the best black letter fonts that I have
ever seen.

I think it would be a good idea to include an option to render those
fonts in type1 or in ttf (with mftrace or other tools) and to register
them with fontconfig.

When I was looking for a good black letter font I endend up installing
all the packages with "font" in their name.  I ended up with plenty of
useless "funny" fonts is the larabie* packages.  Its a shame that we
have great fonts like the ones in tetex but that we "hide" them from
the casual user.

Ok I should probably report this as a wishlist item with reportbug but
I'd like to know what is the maintainers of tetex opinion on the
subject.

Regards,

--
Yannick Gingras