Re: SVN tex-common commit: r1359 - tex-common/trunk/scripts

On Die, 16 Mai 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> >    tex-common/trunk/scripts/tpm2licenses.README
>
> Would someone be so kind and read this, and tell me where I'm talking
> nonsense/incomprehensible/simply too short/too long/...?

Well written, although I don't believe that anyone besides us will
actually check licenses and files ...

In time I will contribute some paragraph about license checking in the
texlive packages.

The last part is still missing (f) Reporting errors is empty).

Thanks for writting up all this!

SWANAGE (pl.n.)
Swanage is the series of diversionary tactics used when trying to
cover up the existence of a glossop (q.v.) and may include (a)
uttering a high-pitched laugh and pointing out of the window (NB. this
doesn't work more that twice); (b) sneezing as loudly as possible and
wiping the glossop off the table in the same movement as whipping out
your handkerchief; (c) saying 'Christ! I seen to have dropped some
shit on your table' (very unwise); (d) saying 'Christ, who did that?'
(better) (e) pressing your elbow on the glossop itself and working
your arms slowly to the edge of the table; (f) leaving the glossop
where it is but moving a plate over it and putting up with sitting at
an uncomfortable angle the rest of the meal; or, if the glossop is in
too exposed a position, (g) leaving it there unremarked except for the
occasional humorous glance.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff