Re: License Zeug

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

>> 0. Install tpm2licenses and Tpm.pm from tex-common/scripts into
>>    /usr/local/tex-common (or install tex-common_0.20.1, untested).
>>
> Dump question: is that tpm2licenses script documented anywhere? Would
> it make sense to add a small readme?

No, yes.  The bits of information are

- in the mail you answered to

- in the configuration files

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tetex-base/trunk/debian/.tpm2license.cfg?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tetex-src/trunk/debian/.tpm2license.cfg?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

- in the head of the file which lists commandline options

- and in

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tetex-base/trunk/debian/copyright.header?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

  although this file contains only information about what it is good for
  and how I check for tpm-vs.-tarball consistency.

Will you have time to put together such a readme file, or should Norbert
or I do this?

Debian Developer (teTeX)