improving cm-super package

Dear TeTeX maintainers,

here are some suggestions to improve the cm-super package; comments welcome.
If you like my suggestions, I could provide a patch. I'm no expert Debian
packager though, perhaps I would need some help.

* The archive /usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public/cm-super/cm-super.t1c could
be emptied by the postinst script to save disc space. Perhaps the archive
could be moved to /usr/share/cm-super/cm-super.t1c, as the archive itself is
not a font and therefore does not really belong to the font directory.

* I contacted the maintainer of the old debian stuff of the cm-super package
at ctan, and he is willing to update the original package. He suggested to
make the package suitable for both tetex 2 and tetex 3, i.e. the package
detect the tetex version at installation time (i.e. by evaluating the output
of dpkg -l tetex-base) and generate symbolic links for encoding and map files
in the /usr/share/tetex tree accordingly; my suggestion for this would be to
put the real files to /usr/share/cm-super or so.

Greets,
Klaus