Re: SVN lmodern commit: r1203 - in lmodern/trunk/debian: . sed_scripts

Hi FLorent!

On Mit, 19 Apr 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> > So if you are content with this outcome, please dch -a, change the
> > UNRELEASED tag and do the tests you would do. Then someone could upload.
>
> OK. I fear that it doesn't work with XFree86 anymore due to the new
> paths. I'll check that.

No, it won't. And you will not even be able to install it as there is a
dependency on xfonts-utils (gives a lintian error, but this is bogus
since the dependency was introduces by debhelper via misc:depends and is
stated clearly in several emails of the maintainers that you have to
depend on this).

> BTW, how did you manage to have your Xorg working now wrt fonts? New
> packages fixing bugs, or manual fixing of the configuration?

Good question:
- part fixing the pathes in my /etc/X11/xorg.conf
- part fixing the fonts.dir file by hand, but better would have been to
  call update-fonts-alias misc ; update-fonts-scale misc ;
  update-fonts-dir misc

None of this is urgent with respect to an upload.

DES MOINES (pl.n.)
The two little lines which come down from your nose.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff