Re: texlive questions

Hi all!

On Die, 11 Apr 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> - is it intended that endfloat.dvi is in doc/latex/floats in
>   texlive-base, whereas endfloat.sty is only in texlive-extra?

No, error in the tpm files.

> - There doesn't seem to be any curves.pdf/dvi

Yes, this is also missing in upstream.

> - fancyvrb has a contrib subdir on CTAN, in texlive's source dir, this
>   has been flattened - is this intended?

No idea, should be discussed on the tl mailing list. Probably it has to
do with the ctan2tds script we are using to import packages into the
texlive tree.

> - fontinst contains copies of trig.dtx (a symlink on CTAN) and xdoc (not
>   symlinked on CTAN).  I don't think this should be kept.

I can fix this for the texlive packages, and afterwards also for
upstream, but it also has to be fixed in ctan2tds.

I put the stuff into my TODO file, but you can also add stuff there
svn:texlive/trunk/TODO ;-)

WENDENS AMBO (n.)
(Veterinary term.) The operation to trace an object swallowed by a cow
through all its seven stomachs. Hence, also (1) en expedition to
discover where the exits are in the Barican Centre, and (2) a search
through the complete works of Chaucer for all the rude bits.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff