texlive questions

Hi Norbert, hi all,

Here are some questions regarding texlive that I found while looking at
licenses:

- is it intended that endfloat.dvi is in doc/latex/floats in
  texlive-base, whereas endfloat.sty is only in texlive-extra?

- There doesn't seem to be any curves.pdf/dvi

- fancyvrb has a contrib subdir on CTAN, in texlive's source dir, this
  has been flattened - is this intended?

- fontinst contains copies of trig.dtx (a symlink on CTAN) and xdoc (not
  symlinked on CTAN).  I don't think this should be kept.

Debian Developer (teTeX)