Re: hlatex-fonts: FTBFS: Cannot find dh_installtexfonts

On Fre, 31 Mär 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > make: dh_installtexfonts: Command not found
> > make: *** [binary-indep] Error 127
>
> This script has been replaced by the more generic dh_installtex.  But I
> thought that we decided to keep on shipping the wrapper that calls
> dh_installtex automatically instead?

That has been me. After some dicussion on the d-t-m list, I think it was
with Florent, we came to the conclusion that we know everyone using
dh_installtexfonts anyway, so we can savely remove it.

I think we, or better I, missed some places. Sorry. It is mentioned in
the svn changelog, but I forgot it in the debian changelog.

Here a quick update explanation:
If you called
	dh_installtexfonts Map=bla.map MixedMap=foo.map
then use
	dh_installtex map=Map,bla.map map=MixedMap,foo.map

For
	dh_installtexfonts foo.cfg[=NN]
use
	dh_installtex mapfile=foo.cfg[=NN]

This should cover the most usage cases. If you need more help in
converting the calls, please contact me.

> Regards, Frank
> --
> Frank Küster
> Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich