Semi-Bug-Report

Hi!

This should be a bug report, but I do not remember all details :-(
Sounds strange, but this is the story.

Today I met another student in the mensa who had some problems with
latex. The hypenation is not working. He is using debian testing and he
told me that he updated the system about one week ago.

Since there was no internet access and I am not familiar with the
tetex-changes in etch, I had some problems finding the reason.

the problem is, that update-language thinks that
/etc/texmf/language.d/10tetex.cfg is not owned by any package and it is
not included in <somewhere-I-do-not-remember>.

I hope I see this student tomorrow, so I can write a full bug-report.

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.