Re: Problem with configuration of tetex-bin package

Hi Peter,

please answer to the mailing list, not to me personally.

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote:

> From: "Peter Lopen" <peter.lopen@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Problem with configuration of tetex-bin package
> To: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:22:07 +0100
>
> Hello,
>
> thank you for answer. I've attached required information. I hope it
> will help (together with previous description).

tine:/home/peter# dpkg --configure -a
Setting up tetex-bin (3.0-14) ...
Running fmtutil-sys. This may take some time. ...
fmtutil: config file `fmtutil.cnf' not found.

fmtutil failed. Output has been stored in
/tmp/tetex.postinst.XXBNENHv

Hm, this is interesting information, but does not yet help solve the
problem.  Now we need the output of the following commands:

dpkg -l tex-common tetex-base
ls /var/lib/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf
ls /etc/texmf/fmt.d/

Perhaps running "dpkg-reconfigure tex-common" or "apt-get --reinstall
install tex-common" will help.

Debian Developer (teTeX)