Re: Regression testing of tetex

On Die, 14 Mär 2006, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> If you're already testing your packages at all currently, it's not
> too much overhead.
>
> If you aren't running any tests, well that probably tells something
> about the current quality of your packages.

I am running all my packages on my own system for at least several days
and sdo many tex file runs, either trough regular work or through
recompiling old files.

But still I would like to have an automated test-bed.

An no, I am *NOT* testing each and every program in my texlive packages,
but I guess none of the tetex developers is doing it neither!

HIGH OFFLEY (n.)
Gossnargh (q.v.) three weeks later.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff