Re: dh_installtex message: grep: 1: No such file or directory

On Don, 23 Feb 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > Looking at the source of dh_installtex it seems to be the call in line 424
> > magic_comment_present($pkgprovidedfile) where $pkgprovidedfile is
> > actually a 'boolean' that is '1' here. There seems to be no proper
> > variable containing a possibly present debian/<package>.maps file, but
> > replacing $pkgprovidedfile by $foo (defined on line 353) seems to solve
> > this problem.

You are right. That was an error I made when switching from
dh_installtexfonts.

Changed in svn, I also changed $foo to $pkgfilename which helps.

Thanks for spotting this.

DILLYTOP (n.)
The kind of bath plug which for some unaccountable reason is actually
designed to sit on top of the hole rather than fit into it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff