Re: dh_installtex and Policy

> I checked in your suggested version, and left the postrm script as is.

I took care of the postrm script (In the policy and in postrm-tex).

>> BTW, postinst-tex calls mktexlsr (if it exists) before checking
>> kpsewhich, even though mktexlsr uses kpsewhich internally.
>
> Umpf. I think we have to change something here, too.

This should not happen with the current version.

FYI: I also fixed the scripts with respect to the following:

    update-updmap (and its friends) does use kpsewhich (to find the
    TEXMFVAR path in user-specific mode...), therefore I also protected
    its calls with the "kpsewhich ckeck".

--
Florent