Re: new lmodern package

> On Fre, 10 Feb 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
>> Why wouldn't we ship the replacement .cfg files with the MixedMap lines
>> uncommented and an ad-hoc README in a subdirectory of
>> /usr/share/doc/lmodern? That would be there for wizards to find, and
>> would not clutter the rest of the package (I agree it doesn't clutter
>> *that* much).
>
> Ok for me, no problem. Please don't forget to adapt the rules file
> (second call to dh_installtex is unnecessary).
>
> If you change this, ok.

Done, but the commit fails (looks like a problem on alioth; anyone has
an idea?):

% svn ci
Sending        debian/NEWS.Debian
Sending        debian/TODO
Sending        debian/changelog
Adding         debian/font-substitution
Adding         debian/font-substitution/README
Adding         debian/font-substitution/lmodern-cm.cfg
Adding         debian/font-substitution/lmodern-cs.cfg
Adding         debian/font-substitution/lmodern-pl.cfg
Adding         debian/font-substitution/lmodern-vn.cfg
Deleting       debian/lmodern-cm.cfg
Deleting       debian/lmodern-cs.cfg
Deleting       debian/lmodern-pl.cfg
Deleting       debian/lmodern-vn.cfg
Sending        debian/lmodern.README.Debian
Sending        debian/rules
Transmitting file data ..........svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory '/svn/pkg-texlive/db/transactions/333-1.txn': Permission denied
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/home/flo/pkg-texlive/lmodern/trunk/svn-commit.tmp'
%

The commit message is:

,----
| * Move the font substitution stuff to /usr/share/doc/lmodern/font-substitution
| * Cosmetic fixes
| --This line, and those below, will be ignored--
|
| D    debian/lmodern-vn.cfg
| A    debian/font-substitution
| A    debian/font-substitution/lmodern-vn.cfg
| A    debian/font-substitution/lmodern-cs.cfg
| A    debian/font-substitution/lmodern-pl.cfg
| A    debian/font-substitution/lmodern-cm.cfg
| A    debian/font-substitution/README
| M    debian/changelog
| M    debian/rules
| D    debian/lmodern-cm.cfg
| M    debian/NEWS.Debian
| D    debian/lmodern-cs.cfg
| M    debian/TODO
| D    debian/lmodern-pl.cfg
| M    debian/lmodern.README.Debian
`----

Grmbl. Meanwhile, I've exported the debian directory to

  http://people.via.ecp.fr/~flo/tmp/lmodern-debian.tar.bz2

--
Florent