Re: tex-common and svn???

> Hi Frank, hi whoever!
>
> What has happened with svn of tex-common? tex-common 0.15 is in sarge,
> but not in svn???
>
> Frank (I guess it was you) please submit your stuff, together with a
> tagged version, I want to upload new stuff, but want first to have the
> current status of svn ...

Sorry, I forgot this.  And if you haven't commited anything since last
Friday, I fear I even forgot to properly updated my working copy, so
that the latest fix to dh_installtex is missing in 0.15.

In other words:  I'll have to restore the 0.15 state manually before
tagging, and you can just go ahead and commit.

Debian Developer (teTeX)