Bug#344790: [Micha Feigin] Re: Bug#344790: hyperref: off by 1 error with pdf bookmarks and tocdepth
- To: Micha Feigin <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#344790: [Micha Feigin] Re: Bug#344790: hyperref: off by 1 error with pdf bookmarks and tocdepth
- From: Ralf Stubner <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:19:33 +0100
- Message-id: <20060103131932.GA18722@thinkpad>
- Reply-to: Ralf Stubner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20051230121449.GB12458@thinkpad> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 01:06 +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:14:49 +0100
> Ralf Stubner <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Thanks. Just as Frank I can't reproduce your problem with the testfile
> > you provided. Comparing the log files, the main difference I have found
> > up to now is the version of beamer.cls and related packagges. You are
> > using sid, which has beamer version 3.06, while I am using sarge (with
> > teTeX 3 backport), which has beamer version 3.01.
> > Does this problematic behaviour depend on you using beamer? I am
> > attaching a simple testfile using the standard article.cls. This files
> > gives correct behaviour here with both pdflatex and latex+dvips+ps2pdf.
> > Does it work on your machine?
> It does seem to be dependent on beamer apparently. With the attached file the
> bookmarks and table of contents are in sync.
Thanks for the info. In that case it might be that this is a bug in
beamer, not in hyperref. Currently I don't have steady internet access,
so I can't promise when I will be able to look into this issue.