Re: error messages in supp-mis.tex

Hello Hilmar,

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
> On 04.12.05 Joerg Sommer (joerg@alea.gnuu.de) wrote:
>
> 1. Please try to clarify these things on a TeX related ML instead of
> the maint list of teTeX.

Yes. But I thought it is an failure in tetex 3, because someone else told
me he did not get this error on a sarge system. But I get access on a
sarge yesterday and I could reproduce it there too. With the hint from
Ralf I could fix it. Thanks Ralf.

>> I've a document[1] that has an error:
>>
>> (from skript.log)
>> #v+
>> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/supp-mis.tex
>>
> 2.
>
> hille@kloetzer:~/linde-stochastik $ grep supp-mis skript.log
> hille@kloetzer:~/linde-stochastik $

Maybe you got the fixed version?

Bye, Jörg.
--
Kluge Rede, der nicht Tat folgt, wird dir ohne Früchte darben -
ist wie eine Wunderblume: ohne Duft, nur reich an Farben.