error messages in supp-mis.tex

Hi,

I've a document[1] that has an error:

(from skript.log)
#v+
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/supp-mis.tex
\protectiondepth=\count127
\scratchcounter=\count128
\scratchtoks=\toks31
\scratchdimen=\dimen232
\scratchskip=\skip54
\scratchmuskip=\muskip12
\scratchbox=\box35
\scratchread=\read1
\scratchwrite=\write6
! No room for a new \dimen .
\ch@ck ...\else \errmessage {No room for a new #3}
                                                  \fi
l.186 ...\zeropoint      \do \newdimen  \zeropoint
                                                        \zeropoint     =    ...
This error message was generated by an \errmessage
command, so I can't give any explicit help.
Pretend that you're Hercule Poirot: Examine all clues,
and deduce the truth by order and method.

\zeropoint=\dimen233
! No room for a new \dimen .
\ch@ck ...\else \errmessage {No room for a new #3}
                                                  \fi
l.187 ... \onepoint       \do \newdimen  \onepoint
                                                         \onepoint      =   ...
#v-

With pdflatex in sarge I get no error messages, but with tetex 3 from sid
I get the messages above.

Can anyone explain me why?

Thanks, Jörg.

[1] http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/skripte/pdf/linde-stochastik.tar.gz
--
Ein Mensch sieht ein und das ist wichtig,
nichts ist ganz flach und nichts ganz richtig.