Re: moving config files

Hi Frank!

On Fre, 02 Dez 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > I am in need of an advice: Can someone give me a quick howto how to move
> > config files from an old location to a new location? Do I need some
> > version checking?
>
> Since the package never was in Debian, and will probably stay in

cm-super, not texlive. For texlive I don't care at all what's going on
with config files ;-)

> If the files do not differ, I think you can do it with the code you
> showed.

No they don't differ. I tested the scripts now with tetex and texlive
upgrade of cm-super packages and it worked.

> > On a side note: the function move_old_conffile() in tetex-bin.preinst
>
> Obviously not - I even had problems stumbling over it now, because it's
> in tetex-base.  Fixed in svn.

Uuups, sorry for the -bin/-base confusion.

QUOYNESS (n.)
The hatefulness of words like 'relionus' and 'easiephit'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff