Error upgrading tetex-extra (experimental)

Hi all!

I just upgraded Sarge with

	apt-get dist-upgrade -u

and get an error upgrading tetex-extra from [1]. It's nearly the
same error that occured some weeks ago when I upgraded from teTeX 2
to teTeX 3. I submitted bug #320980 therefore and it was discussed
in the Debian BTS. Now MinionPro.map is not found and I can not use
my own fonts again (problems using own fonts were already discussed
on bug #321094). If it's only me again with these problems there's a
severe problem with my TeX installation ...

!!! ERROR! The map file `MinionPro.map' has not been found at all.

chris@lotus:~$ kpsewhich MinionPro.map
/home/chris/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/MinionPro/MinionPro.map

But Root doesn't find map files in $TEXMFHOME:

root@lotus:~# kpsewhich MinionPro.map
root@lotus:~#

Regards,
    Christoph