Re: teTeX-3.0 release candidate in experimental (including libkpathsea4), please test

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have just uploaded packages for teTeX-2.99.7, the first release
> candidate of teTeX-3.0, into experimental. An upload of the more recent
> rc2, 2.99.8, will follow in a couple of days. I would be glad if people
> could test this.

I wasn't aware that the tetex-bin part has to wait on processing of the
NEW queue by the ftpmasters, because of the new library package
name. This is still not finished, and therefore I have set up my own
repository.  Up-to-date packages can be obtained via apt-get with the
following lines in your sources.list:

deb http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0 experimental main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0 experimental main