teTeX-3.0 release candidate in experimental (including libkpathsea4), please test

Hello,

I have just uploaded packages for teTeX-2.99.7, the first release
candidate of teTeX-3.0, into experimental. An upload of the more recent
rc2, 2.99.8, will follow in a couple of days. I would be glad if people
could test this.

Of special interest is whether packages Build-depending on
libkpathsea-dev can still be built - libkpathsea has changed soname from
3 to 4(and I renamed the devel package to include the soname, to
libkpathsea4-dev).

Also very interesting are (successful and unsuccessful) compilation
reports on architectures other than i386, please send them to
debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org. If you find an error, and you are
confident that it really is an architecture issue in the upstream
sources, not just a packaging error, please send a copy of the report to
the teTeX-beta mailing list <tetex-pretest@dbs.uni-hannover.de>.

Andreas and Kenshi-san, I'd be grateful if you could do compiles of
tetex-bin on your autobuilders, should you find time to manually install
tetex-base_2.99.7. Remember to purge tetex-base afterwards, it is
incompatible with tetex-base_2.0.2 in unstable.