Re: latex-cjk, texlive, and TeX Policy

On Mit, 28 Dez 2005, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> (i.e. without the underscore).  I only depend on thailatex because
> that way it saves a few kilobytes on the repositories' bandwith.

If it is *really* only a few kilobytes, please kick out the dep on
thailatex and conflict with it.

This way I can still remove texlive-latex-cjk saving 30Mb (vs. a few Kb).

Furthermore, we know that it is well maintained by you.

Thanks a lot and all the best

TROSSACHS (pl.n.) The useless epaulettes on an expensive raincoat.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff