License of pfb2t1c & t1c2pfb reviewed

Dear Peter,

Sorry for bothering you again! In the moment I try to package your
software for Debian into a separate package. I tried to find a
sponsor for the package. He said it is OK so far, but according to
him the license issues are not fully set.

1. There is no "Public Domain" in German Law. I don't know for
Austrian, but i guess it is the same.

What to do about that? Would you mind to release the software under
GPL? No, I won't copy the whole wording into the headers of these two
little C files.

2. If you answer the question above positively (or choose another
license, which makes the package freely distributable according to
the DFSG[1]): Would you be so kind to sign the message digitally
using your GPG key? I guess
http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x1B6EF74E&op=vindex
is yours. The sponsor said, that this step is not 100% necessary, but
would ease the job, as everybody can prove that the statement was
made by you.

Kind Regards,
  Hilmar Preusse

[1] Artistic, BSD, GPL, GPL-2, LGPL, LGPL-2 or LGPL-2.1 (maybe some
more, ask me if you choose another one)
--
sigmentation fault