Re: tetex-doc & backspace in xdvik

On Mit, 19 Okt 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > Thank you for the tip and also for all the work you have done since the
> > version 22.40. I hope that all docs will be distributed in .dvi format!

Also TeX live now only ships pdf, as they are more secure in the sense
that if fonts are missing the viewing of the dvi is unpleasant.
Furthermore, is it a space saver compared to ps.

> P.S. Norbert, is this possible with the texlive scripts?

No, I also include only exactely what is in TeX live, and do not
recreate any documents.

HICKLING (participial vb.)
The practice of infuriating teatregoers by not only arriving late to a
centre-row seat, but also loudly apologising to and patting each
member of the audience in turn.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff